For most of us, the future of work is distinguished by a more geographically dispersed, highly engaged, and collaborative workforce. This future is very dependent on workers getting access to the distributed digital resources and services they need to do their jobs and collaborate effectively. A secure, agile network has never been more important. Your network needs to support the secure user experience employees require when accessing applications dispersed across multiple cloud and on-premises environments.
Recent events are encouraging organizations to adopt a hybrid model that blends a safe return to the workplace with work from home. With Cisco’s secure networking solutions, you can help your workforce be protected, productive, and engaged anywhere they choose to work.
● Secure user experience: Secure and optimize the user experience for applications located anywhere
● Workplace safety: Support the health and wellness of employees as they return to the workplace
● Operational efficiency: Use automation and insights to simplify operations and optimize the user experience
● Business agility and resilience: Enhance IT’s ability to quickly respond to business imperatives and disruptions
How can Cisco help? Cisco can provide you with a complete networking platform for all your organization’s hybrid workplace and business resilience requirements. Cisco network solutions enable a safe return to the workplace, secure work from home and anywhere access to multicloud applications.
Trusted workplace networking
Enable a safe and secure return to the workplace by monitoring social density, securely onboarding users and things, and helping ensure that employees can be protected in their environment.
● Secure access: Make your IT operations more efficient, your network more secure, and your user experience more consistent across wired, wireless, and VPN infrastructure with our advanced SD-Access solution for automating user policy and network access.
● Social density monitoring: Use cloud-based Cisco DNA Spaces applications in combination with advanced Wi-Fi data telemetry and Cisco Meraki cameras to monitor social density thresholds in buildings. Provide real-time alerts and respond to incidents with proximity reporting.
● Smart building services: Enable smart building services by simplifying the onboarding of IoT devices such as cameras, heat sensors, and smart lighting. Use policy automation, AI Endpoint Analytics, and micro-segmentation to simplify security, together with Universal Power over Ethernet (Cisco UPOE®+) and Cisco Multigigabit technologies that simplify connectivity.
Secure remote workforce networking
Empower employees to work productively and securely from home by extending enterprise network connectivity to remote workers at home and at micro-offices. Going beyond traditional VPN connectivity, these solutions extend corporate policies and security to home offices, making life easier for remote employees and IT administrators.
● Remote workforce wireless solution: Cisco access points offer plug-and-play provisioning and policy automation and allow your remote employees to easily and securely connect to the corporate network without setting up a VPN.
● Remote workforce routing solution: Cisco Integrated Services Routers deliver a zero-trust fabric with end-to-end segmentation and always-on network connectivity for remote workers. This solution is managed through the Cisco SD-WAN fabric and provides an enhanced multicloud application experience through WAN optimization and SD-WAN Cloud OnRamp.
Secure multicloud access
Enable the adoption of multicloud strategies by allowing your users to consistently and securely access public IaaS, SaaS, and on-premises-based applications across hybrid workplace environments.
● SD-WAN: With Cisco SD-WAN solutions you can deliver efficient access to cloud applications in multicloud Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) environments. It also helps you protect against security vulnerabilities.
● Secure Access Service Edge (SASE): Cisco SASE solutions bring together Cisco SD-WAN and Cisco Umbrella® cloud-based security in a single, cloud-native service to help secure access wherever users and applications reside.
How can you get started?
Contact us today