Know your Azure
On September 26th we are hosting a special session from the “Know your Azure” series that will give you practical advice on continuing to architect, secure, and optimize your Azure environment.
Long View has based this session on hundreds of successful Azure engagements and has condensed the most common client concerns into the following topics:
- You have or about to implement the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework; how do you now use the Well Architected Framework to continue deploying and improving cloud workloads.
- Last time we covered recommendations you can implement immediately to understand Azure costs, now a look at Azure governance for Cost management and how you can go further with optimizing your spend.
- Learn how to make sense of the database estate migration process and options for On-premises to Azure cloud. Why is it not apples to apples!
- Application modernization, how to consider a move from IaaS to PaaS, what are the benefits and what is different.
The format of this session is both strategic (why is the Well Architected framework important) and tactical (what are the top three things I can do today to improve my Azure environment).
There will be time for Q & A at the end of the meeting to address any additional topics.
When: Tuesday, September 26th at 11:00am MDT / 1:00pm EDT
Where: Microsoft Teams
RSVP today to secure your spot!
M365 Copilot Readiness:
How to Prepare, Adapt and Secure a Modern Workplace
On September 28th, leaders from Long View’s Modern Workplace and Security practices will share recommendations for embracing M365 Copilot in your modern workplace.
You will learn how to prepare your devices, data and staff for upcoming AI capabilities and how they drive secure business outcomes through your IT investment. You will also learn how to securely use some AI features that are available today within the Microsoft ecosystem including Copilot for Edge.
- Copilot End User Readiness - Productivity TODAY
- M365 CoPilot - Adoption Readiness
- M365 CoPilot - Technical Readiness
Prepare, adapt and secure your workplace for M365 Copilot capabilities. Join us to learn more!
Date: Thursday, September 28th, 2023
Time: 11:00am MT / 1:00pm ET
Location: Virtual via Teams