Azure Infrastructure - Managed Services
Simplify and Maximize your Cloud Capability
Azure Infrastructure Managed Services designed to meet your business needs, for a predictable monthly fee.
By choosing Long View we offer:
- Microsoft certified Azure Expert Managed Service Provider.
- North American-based cloud Managed Services - designed for full operational support on subscribed services to keep them running and optimized 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- A proven governance model through our Service Management Office (SMO) to mitigate risk and minimize impact to users through quality of service and performance excellence.
- Proven support solutions with minimal impact to your business - based on Information Technology Information Library (ITIL) and Control Objectives for Information and related Technology (COBIT) - and consumed by over hundreds of Long View clients.
- Repeatable processes and services- creating consistent results and driving predictable service levels.
By choosing Long View we enable your business to:
- Gain Azure support satisfaction through our multi-vendor technical expertise, fit-for-purpose solutions, innovative approach, and industry best practices.
- Focus yourIT resources on your business – not on distracting infrastructure maintenance.
- See continuous improvement through our focus on driving value to your cloud investment.
- Scale Azure to grow with your business needs.
- Gain cost predictability and increased uptime for your Azure environment.
- Confidence in a secure Azure environment.
Long View Azure Infrastructure Managed Services are designed to meet your business needs, for a predictable monthly fee. Services range from continuous monitoring and alerting to full operational support on subscribed devices, with a view to keeping them running and optimized. Our Azure Infrastructure offering is scalable to your cloud environment requirements, incorporating ITIL and industry best practices in the management of your key Azure services, with a focus on security and cost optimization.
At the Essentials service tier, Long View employs a full suite of monitoring software and web-enabled monitoring tools to perform continuous up/down monitoring, notifying your IT department when alerts are raised by in-scope infrastructure, and providing you with a monthly report and a self-service dashboard to help drive your cloud strategy.
When you choose the Enabled or Empowered service tier, you gain access to additional benefits such as expert analysis and advice from Long View’s Azure architects, OS patch management, vulnerability scanning, and more. All of our services are executed in a way that aligns to your organization’s core business objectives and are designed to give you confidence in your ability to scale Azure resources and optimize your cloud environment for peak performance in a secure and cost-effective manner.
Long View’s Azure Infrastructure Managed Services are available in three tiers – Essentials, Enabled, and Empowered.
These service tiers are outlined below:
With our Enabled and Empowered service tiers, we provide a support person called a site manager who is backed up by senior and specialist resources as required, ensuring your system is optimized and reliable; this is at no additional cost. We also provide an initial assessment and go forward action plan on your IT environment which is included in the one-time installation fee.
Contact us to learn more!