The promise of the cloud is digital transformation. Azure offers the flexibility and scalability that allows its users to be more agile and respond to market conditions. We helped one of our clients, a software vendor in the transportation industry, realize this promise.
- Our client had a very large development presence but a very small IT department.
- We needed to rapidly scale their Azure platform to meet the demands of company growth, when they lacked the people and skill to implement and manage it themselves.
- We took a holistic approach to the growth plan, asking:
- What are their business goals?
- How quickly are they expanding in their cloud services?
- What is on the roadmap for future services such as Data and AI?
- We offered several solutions in a phased approach:
- Migrate to Long View’s Azure and Microsoft 365 CSP program
- Management of the Azure platform
- Implement a Data and Application modernization review
- We resized their Azure environment to reduce complexity and costs, achieving 20%
monthly cost savings.
- We implemented a managed services solution to offer them ongoing support for
optimizing their Azure environment. This gave them confidence to take on more Azure
projects without worrying about exceeding their budget.