Journaling Success: Managing over $25 billion in assets, one of Canada’s leading direct banking companies looked to another leader – Long View Systems, to establish and build-out their cloud virtual desktop strategy.
Often, we tend to see the results of an initiative without knowing or understanding the journey that leads to its successful outcome. In providing an unprecedented insider’s view into what it takes to develop and implement a Windows Virtual Desktop strategy, the progressing and highly successful transformation of a multi-billion-dollar financial service company’s desktop infrastructure is more than a testimonial. We provided them with a true partnership to build a dynamic, agile, and innovative cloud desktop architecture to serve the needs of the organization today and well into the future.
As one of the country’s direct-bank financial services companies, establishing and building out its own cloud desktop strategy required both expertise and leadership. Given the complexity of this significant undertaking, this financial industry leader turned to Long View to provide the leadership and direction to effectively build from the ground up the critical pieces of a cloud desktop infrastructure.
In developing the blueprint for the company’s cloud desktop, Long View went through a series of strategic progressions, starting with a proof-of-technology using specific use cases in Microsoft’s public cloud.
- Proofing Windows Virtual Desktops on Azure
- Delivering a completed Desktop experience including:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Defender
- All-in-one communication software including video, voice, and instance messaging
- Web-based business applications
- A secure method for managing resources in Azure Cloud
- Delivering service from any device
- Long View delivered:
- Windows Virtual Desktops on Azure
- A complete suite of business applications
- Added enhanced security for delivering services from any device
- Microsoft Azure
- Windows Virtual Desktops
- Windows 10 Enterprise:
- Office 365
- Microsoft Defender
- Windows Virtual Desktop on Azure has become a key solution for delivering secure access to Azure and Azure based resources
- Windows Virtual Desktops delivers end user services to the client’s employees
Let us help you deliver on your Cloud Desktop Strategy using our OneCloud Windows Virtual Desktops service delivery solutions.
- OneCloud Cloud Desktop Workshop - Allows Long View Cloud Engineers to help you define strategy, use cases and approach for delivering Cloud Desktops
- OneCloud Desktop Pilot - Let us demonstrate the power of Windows Virtual Desktops on Azure by completing a proof-of-technology using your specific use cases
- OneCloud Desktop Accelerator - Building on the OneCloud desktop pilot, we expand the adoption, use cases and business application of Windows Virtual Desktops
Contact us now at [email protected]