Offered at a fixed monthly cost, Long View delivers a complete IT operational managed services model:
- High touch model offering key relationships with clients at all levels including net promoter scores
- Offers a 100% on-shore model with site managers aligned to business outcomes and our One Service model which enables flexible scalability for optimum client support services.
- Automation is maximized to mitigate risk and increase service quality for improved client satisfaction
- A unique client engagement model offers open communication, weekly reporting, QBR’s, flexible contract and pricing models, key vendor partnerships to enhance client experience and Executive sponsors for key clients
- Operational excellence is ensured through One Service, Service Management Office (SMO), Vendor Management Office (VMO) and ongoing innovation and automation
- Backed by a 24×7×365 Network Operations Center (NOC) and in the USA and Canada.
- Monitors and proactively manages your IT infrastructure including network devices, server and application performance, CPU utilization, available disk space, memory usage and event logs
Long View’s efficient system administration and support means customers typically save 10-20% in Managed Services expenses. At no additional cost, we provide a Site Manager backed up by senior specialist resource as required to ensure your system is continually monitored for assured reliability. With Long View’s Managed Services, you also get an initial IT system assessment and an action plan for your IT environment included in the one-time installation fee.