Long View’s innovative Network Services concepts optimize your IT infrastructure, making your business more agile and responsive. In addition, improved data recovery and business continuity help secure your data and avoid costly losses. Whether you need to optimize your current infrastructure or prepare for the networking realities ahead, Long View is at the forefront of a rapidly evolving toolset.
As a Cisco Gold Partner, Long View is a leader in deploying integrated network solutions. We also have Advanced Data Center Architecture, Advanced Collaboration Architecture, and Advanced Borderless Network Architecture
Our clients trust us to assist in the development of tailored networking strategies. Through our extensive experience across various platforms, Long View is able to offer sound advice backed by solid financial data to help our clients make informed decisions on the direction of network technology in their organizations. Our comprehensive assessments start at the foundation – core infrastructure must be scalable to be truly secure.
We work with clients to evaluate opportunities for optimization with a focus on ensuring high availability of business applications and data. We then develop network strategies around the use of the best technologies and services to meet our clients’ particular needs.
Simplify and Strengthen your Network
- Data Center networking
- Converged Infrastructure Solutions – Vblock and FlexPod
- Wireless networking
- Network security – including Identity Services Engine (ISE)
Why Partner with Long View?
- We employ a services-based strategy as opposed to a transactional approach to maximize your networking investments with a strategy tailored to your unique business needs
- We use best of breed Tier 1 communications providers
- We provide onsite Network Services consultants for operational support roles and Level 2 support contracts for clients not requiring full-time resources
- We provide a per-device support model with SLAs and up to 24×7 coverage
- We have the largest customer-facing network team in western Canada, with a proven track record for delivering projects on time and on budget using industry best practices