As business becomes increasingly mobile, new opportunities emerge to amplify productivity and efficiency. But with the opportunities come challenges such as the costs of mobile computing, mobility sprawl, and mobile security. The convenience of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) mobile computing is often outweighed by the headache of managing your employees’ mobile computing devices, as well as your business’ services, system requirements, and complexities. With Long View’s simple, user-friendly Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) service, all your mobile devices are managed under one service roof for true mobile computing productivity.
Long View delivers End User Experience mobile computing services via our Network Operations Center (NOC), secured Internet connections, and online tools, accompanied by the ability to add or remove services to accommodate your evolving business needs.
Keeping Your Business on the Move
Enabling corporately deployed or BYOD strategies, your employees can securely use their own tablets and smartphones (iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone) on your network with no need for you to manage them. Our Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) service also eliminates costly infrastructure and improves your overall mobile security and accountability, freeing you to focus on growing your business.
- Faster mobile computing deployments
- Increased efficiency and cost savings (typically 20-40%)
- Implementation of standardized mobility best practices, processes, policies (acceptable use policy, device security/restrictions/compliance, roaming support policy and process) and support models
- Increased mobile security and compliance with your standards
- Increased procurement and provisioning efficiency
- 24×7 technical support for end users, devices
- Carrier service administration
- Ongoing spending control and analysis
- Elimination of capitalization and depreciation costs
- Mobile Application Management