What are the secrets to staying competitive? Being nimble and efficient? Making optimal use of all your resources? Forging straight lines from objectives to outcomes?
All of the above – and when you partner with the right project management consulting firm, they’re all achievable. A mature, disciplined PMO drives organizations like yours forward – and upward – by keeping all your resources in focus and on track.
Take a Huge Leap Forward in Focus and Efficiency
By seamlessly managing all your projects for you, Long View’s IT project management professionals empower you to achieve so much more than your basic project goals.
- We align strategic visions to business requirements and bold objectives to outstanding results
- We spend time understanding your project methodology, and we bring a best practice approach to fine-tuning workflows and dialling up efficiencies, leveraging ‘lessons learned’ from thousands of projects and knowledge sharing from 1,000+ employees
- We offer connections to hundreds of technical consultants whose industry experience is vast
- Our ongoing investments in training translate into progressive techniques, best practices and unrivalled skill in applying project management tools
- Flexible, scalable and remarkably adaptable, our project management consultants serve clients in a broad range of industries – from finance, to retail, to oil & gas
The Power of PMO Partnership
Because an intimate understanding of your business is crucial to supplying the solutions you need, we embed an experienced project manager in your business to:
- Establish a single point of contact for monitoring, reporting and project escalation
- Track budgets, schedules and deliverables
- Maintain constant contact with those who ‘need to know’
- Supply statements of work, project charters and project plans
- Manage any other documentation required to meet your service quality and KPI expectations
The Benefits of Long View’s PMO
- Achieve desired results on time and on budget without compromising on quality
- Save money and effort by instituting more efficient processes
- Improve project coordination, communication and workflow
- More effectively manage risks
Our team of over 60 IT project managers – all broadly experienced and fully trained on project management processes and methodologies – interact directly with client teams as often as possible.
Our IT Project Management Methodology
Long View embraces industry best practices. We use the Project Management Institute’s PMBOK and Agile principles as a baseline, adapting elements to dovetail with your own project methodology and business environment. To sustain momentum and ensure success, we shepherd every client engagement through five distinct phases: Initiate, Plan, Execute, Monitor, and Control and Close.