Platinum HP Enterprise Partner
HP Enterprise (HPE) and Long View enjoy a partnership that extends to every aspect of our mutual customers’ businesses. Together Long View and HPE partner up to offer complete leadership solutions in converged infrastructure, cloud, virtual desktop and traditional IT deployments.
Long View solution architects are able to integrate the full spectrum of HPE solutions using our deep set of design, implementation and delivery resources. HPE and Long View have delivered effective solutions for customers across Canada and the United States in sectors as diverse as manufacturing, municipal and provincial government, health care, energy distribution and the airline industry.
Hybrid Cloud Solutions
Cloud is an experience, not a destination. Long View in partnership with HPE offers open choice of hybrid cloud solutions that enables a seamless experience across all your clouds. Our hybrid cloud transformation experts can help you build the right mix of hybrid cloud that is right for your business and deliver it as a service.
We can help transform your:
- Technology for the edge-centric, cloud-enabled, data-driven world so you can create and deliver everything-as-a-service dynamically, everywhere.
- People and processes creating a culture for growth and innovation
- Economics and technology investment strategy with as-a-service consumption models to optimize your IT investment
HPE Proliant for Microsoft Azure
Increase agility, enhance innovation, and control costs with the right mix of private and public cloud to handle all your workloads. HPE ProLiant for Microsoft Azure Stack is an Azure hybrid cloud solution that allows you to run Azure-consistent services in the data center, providing a comprehensive and simplified development, management, and security experience.
Software-defined infrastructure (SDI) will give you a simpler, faster, and more efficient platform that operates with little human intervention and enables you to develop and deploy apps faster. SDI solutions automate IT operations and streamline management of resources, workloads, and apps by deploying and controlling data center infrastructure as code. By making your infrastructure intelligent you can:
- Optimize IT operations with continuous delivery
- Simplify operations and lower costs
- Develop and deploy apps faster
Software-defined composable infrastructure to manage and deploy IT resources quickly and for any workload
- Deploy at cloud-like speed and scale (standup services in minutes with a single line of code)
- Develop apps faster and smarter
- Automate everyday operations
- 94% faster delivery of compute
Simplify and automate your IT operations by transforming to software-defined infrastructure
- 63% faster deployment
- 46% faster storage deployment
- 68% less unplanned downtime
Accelerate Intelligence at the Edge
The edge is everywhere— gain the ability to analyze this data and take action on it enables you to optimize operations, redefine employee experiences, improve customer satisfaction, and create differentiated business models.
Artificial Intelligence for your Hybrid Cloud World. Every second, HPE InfoSight analyses and correlates millions of sensors from all of our globally deployed systems. HPE InfoSight continuously learns as it analyses this data, making every system smarter and more reliable.
Redefine Experiences at the Edge
Extracting Big Data from space has the potential to bring huge benefits to the human race. Find out how the European Space Agency uses HPE and SixSq solutions and artificial intelligence (AI) to make the most of data collected at “space edge” to extend the reach of celestial research
Everything as a Service
Innovate faster and without limits. HPE GreenLake simplifies your experience by delivering everything as-a-service for all of your apps and data to help you create the next big thing.
HPE GreenLake Hybrid Cloud is an agnostic multi-cloud, multi-stack managed service for public and private clouds that simplifies operations to help you reduce risk, eliminate complexity, and accelerate cloud adoption.
Don’t Settle for Two-Tiered IT: Introduce Cloud-Like Benefits into your Company Data Center with Consumption-Based Services
Why choose consumption based IT?
- Faster time to market – main a safe buffer of capacity, ready for use when you need it
- Better IT economics – pay per use aligned to business outcomes, Cloud economics on-prem. Metering on one business related metric, paid monthly, all inclusive, Save on overprovisioning (38% of IT infrastructure costs).
- Simpler IT – operated for you with a single point of contact. Continually improve IT operations (efficiency up 28%)
- With the proper control – On-premises in your IT environment
- Flexibility, on your terms