Virtualization Technical Architect
March 8, 2018
Long View is seeking a knowledgeable and client-facing Virtualization Technical Architect to join our Denver branch who is passionate about providing first-rate virtual solutions to our clients by partnering their robust Citrix and VMware experience with their understanding of storage and networking products and practices! In this role, you will be responsible for providing operational support to enterprise sized clients including design and implementation of virtualized environments for clients as well as ticket resolution, health checks and performance monitoring of a production environment.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of experience in Citrix deployments across enterprises with varying end-user requirements across multiple devices and use cases
- 5+ years of proven experience designing and implementing multi-site deployments of Web Interface/StoreFront with NetScaler Gateway integration
- 5+ years of experience in extensive design and configuration of provisioning services within multi-site environments with increasingly complex features, including vDisk redundancy and automatic vDisk updates
- 3+ years of converged/hyper-converged experience with the following:
- FX, Nutanix, Cisco UC, VXRail, and Simplivity
- 5+ years of experience in and an advanced level of understanding of the following technologies:
- Citrix NetScaler
- Citrix Storefront
- Citrix Provisioning Services
- Citrix mobility solutions
- Citrix XenDesktop
- Citrix XenApp
- VDI, including Citrix and VMWare
- Hands-on experience with multiple enterprise storage platforms (NetApp, EMC, HP, HDS)
- Comfort migrating from on-premise to cloud solutions
- Ability to translate technical features into tangible customer business benefits
- Capacity to respond to RFPs, RFQ, and RFIs
- Citrix CCP-V, CCE-V, and/or CCP-N and VMWare VCP certifications would be a plus
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!