June 5, 2018
Long View is seeking a dynamic and engaging Systems Administrator for our Denver office. We are looking for a candidate who can represent Long View as the “go to” person for our client’s IT needs, adhere to ITIL and respond to the client’s ticket queue and escalated ticket items.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- 3+ years of corporate IT or consulting experience
- 3+ years of experience in an Infrastructure Generalist or Systems Administrator role
- Experience creating or maintaining process within an ITIL framework
- Experience with Remedy is a plus, experience with an ITSM toolset is required
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) certifications are preferred
- Post-Secondary education in an IT related field
- Desire to learn new technologies and be proactive with self-initiated training and development
- Provide technical services and support on the operations and continuous improvement side
- Proven experience in delivering high quality customer service
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills, with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels of an organization (technical and executive)
- Ability to stay calm in high pressure and deadline-driven situations
- Excellent time management, problem solving and organization skills
- Client, service and team-oriented
- Ability to produce effective documentation; ticket notes, client communications, internal process documents and internal communications
- Ability / willingness to work outside of normal business hours, frequent weekend and evening work is required
- Familiar with Networking, Storage, Virtualization, Cloud technologies
- Operational Experience managing;
- Windows Desktops
- Windows Servers
- Active Directory & Group Policy
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 or newer
- Microsoft Lync / Skype for Business
- VMware / Hyper-V / XenServer
- Citrix – XenApp / XenDesktop / NetScaler
- NetApp / EMC SAN
- Office 365
- Print Services
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!