Solution Architect (Microsoft)
May 4, 2018
Long View is seeking a dynamic and professional Solution Architect for our Vancouver office who has experience with designing, implementing and upgrading various Microsoft technologies, as well as who possesses sufficient technical depth to work with other virtualization, server and storage technologies! You will be a trusted advisor who will provide technical guidance, mentorship and support to the Long View community and our clients.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- 10+ years of industry experience working as a subject matter expert in at least 2 technology areas (Microsoft, data center, cloud, storage, virtualization, server, networking, etc.), one of which must be Microsoft
- 5+ years of industry experience architecting multi-technology solutions through diverse business and technical consulting
- 2+ years of experience designing solutions relating to technologies including Azure, Skype for Business, Office 365 and EMS
- Proven pre-sales capabilities and technological leadership experience
- Proven ability to understand and capture complex business requirements to create technical solutions
- Familiarity with IT architecture principles and industry frameworks to work within the approved Long
- View Systems architecture frameworks and methodologies
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!