Skype for Business / Lync Consultant
March 2, 2018
Long View is seeking an ambitious and client-facing Skype for Business / Lync Consultant for our Denver office to design, deploy, manage and troubleshoot Microsoft Skype for Business and Lync products. You will bring expertise in managing requirements through strong business and technical consulting skills to our clients enabling them to achieve greater productivity.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of experience in designing, deploying and supporting large scale migrations of Exchange, Lync 2010/2013, Azure Active Directory Connect, Windows PowerShell, Active Directory and related technologies
- 5+ years of experience in IT consulting including the ability to communication product benefits and unique service capabilities and offerings to IT and Business Leaders
- Experience with email migration, Office 365 and Skype for Business
- Experience supporting sales staff to provide product knowledge, including bill of material and statement of work development
- Experience providing pre and post-sales support to clients and sales teams in resolving any technical issues, as well as communicating recommendations for current and future technology requirements
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!