SharePoint Technical Architect
May 4, 2018
Long View is seeking a dynamic and client-driven SharePoint Technical Architect for our Vancouver office to have a direct impact on our growing Applications Practice by leading the charge with innovative SharePoint solutions that provide measurable value to our clients! We’ll look to you to design industry-leading solutions and enlist our SharePoint specialists to help you deliver.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- 5 or more years designing and delivering SharePoint solutions
- Broad experience in all key SharePoint specialty skill sets including .Net Development, Enterprise Content Management (ECM),
- Forms and Workflow, Branding, and Infrastructure
- Extensive hands-on experience in one or more of the above areas
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum project methodologies
- Outstanding writing and communication skills
- Ability to lead and mentor
- Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent education degree or diploma
- SharePoint 2013 experience is an asset
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!