Service Desk Analyst (Loveland, CO)
March 27, 2018
Long View is seeking a dynamic Service Desk Analyst for our client located in Loveland, Colorado who has experience with troubleshooting, customer service, and ticketing systems. You will have 1-3 years of IT experience and be extremely proficient in using knowledge databases. You will also have the ability to provide technical resolutions. This position is a great entry point for a rewarding career in IT. You will be expected to work with end users ranging from entry level to C-level executives across multiple industries worldwide!
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work –Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- Experience supporting an enterprise environment in a Helpdesk or Desktop Support role, specifically with Microsoft Office 2010 / 2013 / O365 and Active Directory
- Experience with Windows 7 / 10
- Experience with remote support
- Experience with PC/Printer Hardware/VPN/Citrix/Mobile devices
- A passion for total customer satisfaction and the enjoyment of working with end users of varied technical experience
- A pleasant phone manner and superior interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with individuals in multiple tiers of support and varied management structure
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!