Senior SCCM Consultant
November 20, 2017
Long View is seeking a driven and dynamic Senior SCCM Consultant for our Calgary office. You will work with a team delivering SCCM and Windows deployments with deep understanding and ability to provide an end-to-end technology solution.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- SCCM 2012 and Current Branch deployment and infrastructure knowledge including design and implementation experience.
- Windows client migration, configuration and deployment experience with Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
- Strong and proven ability to work in the Windows Desktop environment and deliver enterprise solutions to scale.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows Operating System and Windows productivity tools.
- Working knowledge of SQL databases and experience generating SQL queries.
- Scripting and automation with PowerShell and / or Visual Basic Script.
- Hands-on Experience with Active Directory, Group Policy and AppSense Experience with Software Deployment Tools and Patch Management.
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!