Senior Project Manager
March 2, 2018
Long View is seeking a dynamic Senior Project Manager for our Toronto office who is passionate about delivering on large and complex projects. You will be a member of our PMO, delivering a variety of projects with various clients. You enjoy program and project level management as well as building relationships with your colleagues, stakeholders and project teams and you have an analytical mind and are a creative problem solver.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- 7+ years of experience in a Project Manager position with a focus on large, complex projects
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of change and problem management and ability to anticipate risks
- Ability to quickly build relationships and trust with stakeholders, project teams and project leaders
- Strong team oriented mindset with proven ability to lead on complex IT projects
- PMP certification is strongly preferred
- Previous experience in a consulting environment is a plus
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!
Long View’s mission of building the best and most sustainable organization, in which our people have healthy lives and prosperous careers requires the best qualified people. To ensure this, we pride ourselves on a culture which fosters inclusive relationships, open communication which ensures reasonable accommodation, and diversity on all fronts.
For more information please send an e-mail to Long View Systems at Toronto.Careers@lvs1.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information