Senior Network Operations Center (NOC III) Analyst
February 16, 2018
Long View is seeking a dynamic Network Operations Center (NOC III) Analyst to join our Denver, CO office. As a team member of our Network Operating Center, you are primarily responsible for monitoring and responding to infrastructure alerts and events across our entire client-base. Your role is the first step in a technical career at Long View and provides the backbone of the Managed IT Service that Long View provides its customers.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work –Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years proven experience in a NOC or Service Desk position.
- Respond to incidents
- Ensure uptime of various supported tools and their underlying infrastructures
- SolarWinds MSP N-Central
- Thycotic Secret Server
- Windows and Linux servers
- SolarWinds Log and Event Manager
- Core network or supporting services like Active Directory, Exchange, DNS, SQL, Backup
- LogMeIn Rescue
- Proofpoint Essentials
- Managing Cloud usage and capacity
- Manage server backups
- Build out new monitoring and management templates with the various tools
- Test restores
- Windows Server Patching
- Software/Application Updates
- Vulnerability Testing and Remediation
- Critical Software/Application Updates
- Physical infrastructure checks
- Vendor technical and business review sessions
- Business continuity testing
- Annual PCI, SOC and ISO/IEC 27001 audit
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!