Senior Business Systems Analyst
May 28, 2018
Long View is seeking a detail oriented and dynamic Senior Business Systems Analyst for our Toronto office who is passionate about working with our clients to deliver the best solutions and services! You will have the primary responsibilities of eliciting, analyzing, validating, specifying, verifying, and managing the real needs of the project stakeholders, including customers and end users. You will serve as the conduit between the customer community and the software development team through which requirements flow. You will also be involved at some level throughout the entire project life cycle. Upon establishment of the requirements baseline, your focus will be shifted towards the management of the requirements specification and verifying the fulfillment of all requirements.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness
What You’ll Bring
- 6-8 years of experience in a business systems analysis role
- Ability to perform needs analysis, gather and analyze business and technical requirements and provide recommendations for business process modifications
- Ability to manage stakeholder needs, especially when conflicting and driving to consensus
- Experience leading business process management and business process re-engineering workshops leading and contributing to building business needs road maps
- Ability to drive forward and produce deliverables in an iterative manner
- Proven leadership skills
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!
Long View’s mission of building the best and most sustainable organization, in which our people have healthy lives and prosperous careers requires the best qualified people. To ensure this, we pride ourselves on a culture which fosters inclusive relationships, open communication which ensures reasonable accommodation, and diversity on all fronts.
For more information please send an e-mail to Long View Systems at Toronto.Careers@lvs1.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.