January 24, 2018
Long View is seeking an energetic and detail-oriented Sales Coordinator for our Edmonton office to work in partnership with the local Sales Team to provide knowledgeable and excellent customer service to our clients! As the Sales Coordinator, you play an integral to the operational efficiency of the Account Managers by supporting them with administration, reporting, marketing, events management and client engagement.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- 3+ years of experience in business administration or coordination, preferably in sales operations
- High proficiency in CRM systems, Microsoft Dynamics, Excel (including PowerBI)
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency with MS Office and SharePoint
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Experience with supporting contract document management and Request for Proposals (RFPs) would be considered an asset
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships
- Post-secondary education or relevant work experience
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!