February 13, 2018
Long View is seeking a proactive and analytical Resource Specialist for our Vancouver office who has a strong understanding of IT skill sets and a passion for organizing and coordinating! You will ensure responsibility to effectively and efficiently manage all service delivery requests through effective identification, deployment and assignment of consultants.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- 3+ years of professional experience in Resourcing, Recruitment or Project Coordination in the IT Industry
- Subject matter expert in aligning the scheduling of our consultants with their technical skills and abilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; strong knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point and Visio are a must
- Strong knowledge of IT skill sets (infrastructure, end user support, applications, cloud hosting, network, security, and Project Management Office etc.)
- Ability to plan, organize and perform multiple tasks concurrently, set priorities, focus on detail/quality and meet deadlines
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills with a positive and upbeat demeanor
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!