March 7, 2018
Long View is seeking a driven and upbeat Go to Market Licensing Specialist for our Calgary office who is passionate about ensuring that Long View’s licensing clients are appropriately managed, monitored and engaged. Working closely with the Business Development and Account Management Teams, you will uncover new licensing opportunities at each Long View client, and help close business as required, working to achieve overall company goals. You will also assist Long View’s current hardware support services practice by developing and enhancing our contract services offering, and closing additional business personally in collaboration with our sales team.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of licensing experience, focusing on new business development
- Experience working with sales representatives to uncover new licensing opportunities
- Experience working with licensing partners and ensuring licensing clients are properly supported and engaged
- Experience with introducing new licensing and or other contract services to enhance value
- A client – oriented and motivated mentality
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!