IT Team Lead (EUX)
March 2, 2018
Long View is seeking an energetic and team-oriented IT Team Lead for our Denver office to oversee our End User Experience (EUX) Team! You will align the delivery of services in the EUX with Long View’s core values and our clients’ expectations to ensure a healthy IT environment. As the front line representative for Long View, you will interact directly with our Service Delivery Consultants and our clients to define services and deliverables.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of technical IT infrastructure experience
- 3+ years of IT infrastructure consulting experience
- Intermediate to senior level of consulting in more than one technical or service discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Server, virtualization, storage, networking and backup technologies
- Ability to produce effective documentation, solution proposals, implementation plans, problem resolution and incident workarounds
- Knowledge of ITIL foundations
- Passion for total customer satisfaction and desire to work with end users
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!