Sr. Business Analyst
September 22, 2017
Long View is seeking a detail – oriented and dynamic Senior Business Analyst for our Vancouver office who is passionate about working with our clients and our PMO to deliver the best solutions and services. You will support the definition and growth of a PMO at one of our client sites while working on building and modifying templates, tools, governance frameworks, training and reporting in an iterative manner. Eventually, a sustainment state will be reached where maturity models, continuous improvement and performance measurement is delivered to ensure the PMO continues to meet or exceed the needs of the project community!
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work –Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- 6-8 years of experience in a business analysis role
- Specific subject matter expertise in designing and growing a PMO
- Ability to perform needs analysis, gather and analyze business and technical requirements and provide recommendations for business process modifications
- Ability to drive forward and produce deliverables in an iterative manner
- Proven leadership skills
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!