October 6, 2017
Long View is seeking a dynamic and professional Solution Architect for our Toronto office who is passionate about working with our sales teams to understand our clients’ needs, develop complex solutions and oversee service delivery!
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- 5 or more years of industry experience working as a subject matter expert in at least 2 technology areas (storage, cloud, virtualization, server and networking), one of which must be networking
- 5 or more years of industry experience architecting multi-technology solutions combined with diverse business and technical consulting
- 5 or more years of proven pre-sales capabilities and technological leadership experience
- Proven ability to understand and capture complex business requirements to create technical solutions
- Familiarity with IT architecture principles and industry frameworks to work within the approved Long View Systems architecture frameworks and methodologies
- Technical certifications in two lines of technology (storage, cloud, virtualization, server, networking)
- CCIE would be an asset
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!