Solution Architect (Disaster Recovery/Security)
January 4, 2018
Long View is seeking a Solution Architect (Disaster Recovery/Security) to join our Denver, CO office. As a Solution Architect DR/Security you will support and help identify the development of innovative, highly differentiated solutions in the field of Business Continuity, IT Resilience and IT Risk Management by working in conjunction with senior consultants, practice leads and the practice directors. This is a client-facing consulting and leadership role
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work –Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- Over 10+ years of experience in the field of IT Security and Managed Security Services
- Experienced in Operations, Sales, Pre-Sales, Architecture, Advisory and Management of IT Security initiatives
- Intimate understanding of vulnerability analysis procedures and deliverables
- First-hand experience with data breeches and escalation processes, both organizationally and legally
- Extensive experience in rolling out network security solutions such as Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Two-Factor Authentication, Security Incident Management (SIM) Solutions, Vulnerability Management, firewall migrations. BCM/DRP
- Strong knowledge of Governance, Risk and Compliance including ISO 27001 ISMS
- Applicable Security Certifications (CISSP, GCIH, Security+, etc.)
- Technical Bachelor of Science degree — such as computer science, engineering or mathematics preferred
- An understanding of the environment and challenges of IT operations in the typical mid-market corporation
- Outgoing and engaging personality
- Experience in building, positioning and delivering Professional Services at a Solution Provider
- Ability to work in complex environments with subject matter experts and other technical disciplines.
- Knowledge of toolsets appropriate for application and infrastructure assessments performance, security, and capacity planning
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!