Software Licensing Specialist
September 13, 2017
Long View is seeking an upbeat and client – focused Software Licensing Specialist for our Vancouver office who is passionate about providing knowledgeable and excellent technical service to our clients! You will ensure all existing clients are supported and engaged as well as generate new business with both existing and new clients. You will be a part of our established and growing global Licensing & Procurement practice working closely with account managers, inside sales representatives and the operational team.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of software licensing experience, focusing on new business development
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft licensing as well as knowledge of multiple other large vendors
- Experience working with sales representatives to plan, meet and uncover new licensing opportunities
- Experience working with licensing partners and ensuring licensing clients are properly supported and engaged
- A client-oriented mentality and proven track record in building new licensing business
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!