January 24, 2018
Long View is seeking an energetic and team-oriented Server Administrator to join our Edmonton office. In this role you will contribute to the overall success of the branch through the delivery of service excellence to one of our largest clients. Day to day, you will be the go-to technical resource assisting our client with system monitoring, ticket resolution and maintenance to ensure optimal performance and availability.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years’ experience as a Server Generalist in a Windows Based environment, supporting up to Microsoft Server 2016
- Strong background in infrastructure support including Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, TCPIP
- Experience with Citrix, XenApp and XenDesktop required
- Experience with virtualization technologies such up VM Ware and Hyper-V
- Previous experience in software distribution (SCCM) considered an asset
- Current certifications in Microsoft and Citrix considered an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Post-secondary education in Information Technology or related discipline
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!