October 24, 2017
Long View is seeking an energetic and team-oriented Server Administrator to join our Edmonton office who will contribute to the overall success of the branch through the delivery of service excellence to one of our largest clients! Day-to-day, you will be the go-to technical resource assisting our client with system monitoring, ticket resolution and maintenance to ensure optimal performance and availability.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years’ experience as a server generalist in a Windows Based environment
- At least 1 year of experience supporting HPE technology
- 3+ years’ experience supporting Microsoft Exchange
- Experience with enterprise level storage solutions such as NetApp and HPE 3PAR etc.
- Experience with virtualization technologies (Citrix & VMware)
- Certifications in HPE Server, Storage or Net App considered an asset
- Previous experience with HPE 3PAR or previous storage solutions considered an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Post-secondary education in Information Technology or related discipline
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!