Senior Voice/UC Networking Consultant
October 29, 2017
Long View is seeking a Senior Cisco Voice Consultant for our Calgary office who has experience designing, deploying, managing and troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications. We are looking for someone who can bring expertise in managing requirements through strong business and technical consulting skills to our clients.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth– Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work –Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of Cisco Voice experience including:Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Jabber
- Cisco Contact Center Express
- Cisco gateways
- Cisco switches and routers
- Thorough understanding and experience with the following protocols:Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP)
- 1-2 years operations experience and 3-5 years project experience including leading client implementations
- Experience in another discipline within networking such as routing and switching, data center, security and wireless
- Support sales staff providing product knowledge, including bill of material and statement of work development
- Experience providing pre and post-sales support to clients and sales teams in resolving any technical issues, as well as communicating recommendations for current and future technology requirements
- Exposure to desktop and advanced multipoint video conferencing solutions would be considered an asset
- Working knowledge of QoS would be considered an asset
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!