Senior Skype for Business/Lync Consultant
October 31, 2017
Long View is seeking an ambitious, client facing Senior Skype for Business/Lync Consultant for our Calgary office! You will have experience designing, deploying, managing and troubleshooting Microsoft Skype for Business and Lync products. You will also bring expertise in managing requirements through strong business and technical consulting skills to our clients enabling them to achieve greater productivity.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture– A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, andrelocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work– Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of experience in designing and deploying and supporting large scale migrations of Exchange, Office 365, Skype for
- Business, Lync 2010/2013, Active Directory and related technologies
- 5+ years of experience in IT consulting including the ability to communication product benefits and unique service capabilities and offerings to IT and Business Leaders
- Experience supporting sales staff to provide product knowledge, including bill of material and statement of work development
- Experience providing pre and post-sales support to clients and sales teams in resolving any technical issues, as well as communicating recommendations for current and future technology requirements
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!