Senior SharePoint Consultant
November 26, 2017
Long View Systems is looking for an Intermediate – Senior SharePoint Consultant to join our Calgary team. In this role, you will work directly with our customers to design, create and delivery complex and sophisticated solutions using Microsoft SharePoint. You will work alongside our Architect team to analyze and implement enterprise content management solutions on SharePoint. To be successful in this role, you will be familiar with handling data migrations, branding, user adoption, integration and custom solutions within SharePoint.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth– Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work –Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of extensive experience with SharePoint-based document management systems
- Familiarity with:
- modelling business processes, system interactions, and use cases using tools such as Visio
- conducting content inventories to analyze content structures and usage patterns
- designing and configuring content types, metadata, and retention policies
- configuring sites and site collections to meet business requirements
- document and content lifecycle management
- Experience in designing and developing SharePoint workflows using SharePoint Designer or Nintex
- Ability to facilitate business analysis workshops with business stakeholders to discover business needs
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools including Power BI would be considered an asset
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!