Senior NOC Consultant
November 1, 2017
Long View Systems is seeking a Senior Consultant to join our Network Operations Centre (NOC) Team in Calgary (or Denver). In this role you will be responsible for ensuring operational uptime of the tools used to monitor and manage Long View’s client environments. You will have a wide range of knowledge of multiple technologies including distributed systems, database, messaging, network route/switch, Linux, Windows, scripting languages (Python, PowerShell), and a wide variety of monitoring and management tools. This position will address operational incidents and requests with some project work.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of experience in an operational role supporting various tools and underlying infrastructures including:
- SolarWinds MSP N-Central
- SolarWinds Log and Event Manager
- Thycotic Secret Server
- Windows and Linux Servers
- LogMeIn Rescue
- Proofpoint Essentials
- Core network or supporting services (Active Directory, Exchange, DNS, SQL, Backup)
- Familiarity responding to infrastructure related issues, Exchange and SQL problems, access request issues
- Ability to manage Cloud usage and capability, server backups
- Willingness to participate in an on-call rotation
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!