Senior Networking (CISCO) Specialist
December 21, 2017
Long View is seeking an ambitious and client-oriented Senior Networking Specialist for our Denver office who possesses a high level of expertise within CISCO to assist with a variety of complex and exciting new projects!
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture– A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work– Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness
What You’ll Bring
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a networking authority
- Cisco/Network Certifications (CCNA, CCNP, etc.)
- Security Certifications such as Security+, CEH, etc.
- Outgoing and engaging personality
- Ability to work in complex environments with subject matter experts and other technical disciplines
- Strong experience with various disaster recovery/business continuity solutions the application of each
- Solid networking troubleshooting skill set
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!