Senior Microsoft Dynamics Consultant
November 26, 2017
Long View is seeking an experienced Microsoft Dynamics Consultant for our Calgary office! In this role, you will have a direct impact on our growing our Applications Practice by leading the charge with innovative solutions that provide measurable value to our clients. You will assist with design and delivery of Microsoft CRM and ECM solutions. This is a contract position.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work – Be part of leading edge projects while using and promoting all the latest technologies within the SharePoint ecosystem.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- 5 or more years of delivery, configuring, and training for Microsoft Dynamics Solutions including:
- Dynamics CRM
- Dynamics O365
- Contract Management
- Dynamics for Operations
- Broad experience in all key Microsoft Dynamics specialty skillsets including Configuration, Development, and SharePoint integration
- Ability to consult with external clients to translate existing/legacy environments to solutions from the discovery/diagnostic phase through post-implementation support
- Make functional recommendations for installation, modifications, and custom development for Dynamic projects and add-on’s
- As part of the delivery team, provide functional knowledge across financial and other core modules of Microsoft Dynamics
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!