November 6, 2017
Long View is seeking an experienced, professional and passionate IT Recruiter for our Calgary office to directly impact our growth strategy by maximizing our recruiting reach! Reporting to the People Services Manager, you will be tasked with full cycle recruiting for a variety of roles based out of Calgary. Utilizing various search methods including networking and online & social recruiting platforms, you will seek out IT professionals for open roles and strategic hiring needs.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth– Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work –Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years of recruiting experience, preferably within IT infrastructure
- Experience with various forms of social media & sourcing including Boolean and LinkedIn searches and job board data mining
- Experience in growing and managing candidate pools
- Results – driven and goal oriented attitude with strong strategic planning and analytical skills
- Desire and willingness to log all activity in the ATS (knowledge of Bullhorn preferred)
- Ability to adjust to shifting needs as they align with our ever changing recruiting requirements
- Team oriented attitude
- Established relationships with top candidates in the Calgary market
- Recruitment related certifications such as RPR, CIR and LinkedIn Recruiter Certification would be considered assets
- Post-secondary education
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!