November 1, 2017
Long View is seeking a dedicated, driven and business – oriented Proposal Specialist to be based out of our Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Toronto, Houston OR Denver office, to work closely with the sales team and technical experts to create winning proposals, which will range in length from a few pages to hundreds of pages! Reporting to the Team Lead, you will be responsible for full proposal management which includes solution facilitation, storyboarding, content development, coordinating and managing team responsibilities, gap analysis, and win/loss tracking. You will also be proofing, editing, formatting, printing, and packaging proposals and assisting other practices with development, proofing, editing, and formatting of other response documents as required (general deliverables).
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- 3 – 5 years of proposal management experience
- 3 – 5 years of business writing, proofing, and editing experience
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and flexibility to change priorities
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Word
- Solid working knowledge in all other Microsoft Office products
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Solid attention to detail and business skills
- APMP Certification or active pursuit of (CF APMP, CP APMP or CPP APMP)
- Ability and willingness to work overtime as required
- Working knowledge of proposal management software programs would be an asset
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, English or Communications would be an asset
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!