November 3, 2017
Long View is seeking a customer-focused and innovative Problem Manager for our Calgary office to support one of our large enterprise clients! In this role you will be responsible for the execution, education, and continuous improvement of service management processes, focusing on incident and problem management.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- 3+ years demonstrated experience as a Problem Manager
- Experience coordinating issues between all business units from technical support to corporate executives
- Experience conducting root cause analysis, documenting findings, and designing plans to rectify issues
- Strong facilitation skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, including the ability to organize time, work on multiple tasks, and follow tasks and projects through to completion, while keeping all interested parties properly updated
- Strong knowledge of ITIL, preferably advanced training
- Six Sigma, The Five Whys, ITIL Problem Management or other notable problem management identified training considered an asset
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!