People Services (HR) & Resourcing Advisor
October 13, 2017
Long View is seeking a professional, people – oriented and positive Intermediate People Services (HR) & Resourcing Advisor for our Houston branch who is passionate about building relationships with leaders and employees allowing you to become a trusted advisor for both! You will be an advocate for our people, providing human resources support to the branch on a daily basis, while enabling our managers to focus on what they do best. Along with the human resource functions, you will also be responsible for assigning appropriate internal resources to signed projects.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in a human resources generalist role
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations
- Experience in taking the lead on employee relations initiatives
- Ability and desire to take on resourcing functions for the Texas branches which includes coordinating consultant schedules and assigning them to various projects
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and a positive, upbeat demeanor
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Post-secondary education in a related field and a PHR designation would be considered assets
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!