Networking Technical Architect
September 13, 2017
Long View is seeking an outgoing and engaging Networking Technical Architect for our Denver office who has a high level of expertise in networking technologies to assist with a variety of complex and exciting new projects!
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- 8 or more years of experience working as a subject matter expert in networking and with CISCO technologies
- 5 or more years of experience advising on, managing and successfully delivering complex technical solutions, which includes extensive pre-sales experience
- Willingness and ability to work in a pre-sales capacity through to successful implementation of complex technical solutions
- Proficiency in creating proven solutions that solve business challenges
- Several advanced industry certifications including an active CCIE
- Ability to confidently host and deliver presentations, workshops and architecture sessions with clients
- Recognition as a technical leader in networking in the local market
- Technical Degree in related areas such as computer science, engineering or mathematics preferred
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!