November 1, 2017
Long View Systems is seeking a Mobility Consultant specializing in AirWatch to join our Calgary (or Denver) office. In this role you will have a wide range of responsibilities including Queue Management, Asset Management, Wireless Mobility support (including working with carriers), and supporting Mobile Device Management Tools. You will have the opportunity to continue to develop on your base knowledge of mobility skills and expertise through a variety of tasks including technical documentation, hardware procurement, device configuration, as well as account management and optimization.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of related experience in a similar Mobility Consultant position
- Experience with carrier related billing reporting, phone provisioning, rate plans, etc.
- Familiarity with Mobile Device Management (MDM) toolsets including AirWatch
- Familiarity with Telecom Expense Management (TEMs)
- VMware AirWatch Professional Accreditation: Enterprise Mobility certification would be considered an asset
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!