Microsoft Technical Architect
September 26, 2017
Long View is seeking a motivated and client-oriented Microsoft Technical Architect for our Toronto branch who has experience with designing, implementing and upgrading various Microsoft® technologies, as well as who possesses sufficient technical depth to work with other virtualization, server and storage technologies!
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- 10+ years of industry experience
- 4+ years of experience advising on, managing and successfully delivering Microsoft solutions which includes the following technologies:
- Microsoft EMS
- Microsoft Server 2008-2012
- Exchange 2010 & 2013
- Lync 2010 & 2013
- SCCM 2012
- Recognition as a technical leader in the local market
- Previous pre-sales experience
- Several advanced industry certifications such as MCITP, MCTS, MCSE
- Proficient public speaking skills with the ability to host and deliver presentations, workshops and architecture sessions with clients
- Familiarity with IT architecture principles and industry frameworks
- Ability to provide technical services on the design and implementation side
- Capability to translate technical features into tangible customer business benefits
- Capacity to respond to RFPs, RFQs and RFIs
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!
Long View’s mission of building the best and most sustainable organization, in which our people have healthy lives and prosperous careers requires the best qualified people. To ensure this, we pride ourselves on a culture which fosters inclusive relationships, open communication which ensures reasonable accommodation, and diversity on all fronts.
For more information please send an e-mail to Long View Systems at Toronto.Careers@lvs1.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.