Managed IT Site Manager
September 13, 2017
Long View is seeking a driven and customer – oriented Managed IT Site Manager for our Denver office to align the delivery of services with Long View’s core values and our clients’ expectations to ensure a healthy IT environment! As the front line representative for Long View, you will interact directly with our clients and our Systems Consultants. You also work directly with Account Managers and the Procurement Team to provide quotes as well as escalate client side opportunities for potential projects.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- 5-8 years in an IT technical or leadership role directly responsible for customer experience providing support for multiple technologies and/or services
- Experience with project resource coordination
- Previous exposure to major incident process
- Experience with the change management process
- Capability to complete incident reports for all issues involving clients
- Understanding of wide range of IT technologies
- Certified in (or knowledge of) ITIL Foundations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!
Apply for this job below (All Fields are required)