Managed IT Services (MITS) Site Manager
January 2, 2018
Long View is seeking a driven and customer – oriented Managed IT Services (MITS) Site Manager for our Toronto office! As a Site Manager, you will align the delivery of services with Long View’s core values and our clients’ expectations to ensure a healthy IT environment. As the front line representative for Long View, you will interact directly with our clients and our MITS Systems Consultants. You also work directly with Account Managers and the Procurement Team to provide quotes as well as escalate client side opportunities for potential projects.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- 5 years of experience in an Infrastructure Generalist or Systems Administrator role
- Experience with Windows Server 2003, 2008R2, 2012R2 Active Directory, and XP – Win 7 operating systems
- Operational familiarity with Exchange 2007, 2010 and some exposure to Exchange 2013 would be beneficial
- Experience and understanding of managing Cisco routers, firewalls, and general networking. Solid knowledge of TCP/IP and WAN Management
- Experience working with storage solutions, or a solid understanding of enterprise storage concepts
- Operational knowledge of leading virtualization platform: VMWare ESXi, VSphere and Microsoft HyperV
- Knowledge of monitoring and maintaining systems and the ability to ensure their optimal performance
- Knowledge of IT security tools, as well as exposure to Remedy is considered an asset
- Post-secondary technical education
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) certification is preferred
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!
Long View’s mission of building the best and most sustainable organization, in which our people have healthy lives and prosperous careers requires the best qualified people. To ensure this, we pride ourselves on a culture which fosters inclusive relationships, open communication which ensures reasonable accommodation, and diversity on all fronts.
For more information please send an e-mail to Long View Systems at Toronto.Careers@lvs1.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.