Junior Systems Administrator
November 10, 2017
Long View is seeking a customer service-centric Junior Systems Administrator for our Victoria office who is looking for a rewarding career in IT! You will have 2-4 years of IT experience which includes troubleshooting, customer service and working with ticketing systems. You will be expected to work with end users ranging from entry level to C-level executives across multiple industries worldwide!
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- Experience supporting an enterprise environment in a desktop support or systems administrator capacity, specifically with Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, Active Directory and Windows 7 and 10
- Experience with the following:
- Printer hardware
- Mobile devices
- Image deployment
- A passion for total customer satisfaction and the desire to work with end users of varied technical experience
- A pleasant phone manner and superior interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with individuals in multiple tiers of support and varied management structure
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!