Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Architect
February 6, 2018
Long View Systems is looking for a SharePoint Enterprise Content Management (ECM)/Information Architect to join our Calgary team. To be successful in this role, you will have over 5 years of experience analyzing and implementing enterprise content management solutions on SharePoint. You will interact directly with our customers and be hands-on implementing solutions. You will work as a member of our project team to design and implement a first class ECM solution.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of experience in an Architect role focusing on ECM/SharePoint solutions
- Ability to model business processes, system interactions and use cases
- Familiarity with:
- Facilitating business analysis workshops with stakeholders to discover business needs
- Conducting content inventories to analyze content structures and usage patterns
- Designing and configuring content types, metadata, and retention policies
- Configuring and managing e-discovery cases
- Analyzing business processes and designing complex SharePoint workflows
- Designing content classification indexes and enterprise taxonomies
- Designing Navigation structures and site hierarchies
- Documenting requirements, specifications, and training materials for a non-technical audience
- Experience with Visio, DocuSign, Adobe Sign, K2
- Experience designing and configuring Azure Rights Management Services (RMS) policies and Data Loss Prevention (DPS) policies would be considered an asset
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!