DevOps / Programmer (Contract)
August 2, 2017
Long View is looking for an eager and client – oriented DevOps / Programmer to join our Calgary office on a contract basis! You will have strong experience in IT operations well as software development and coding. If you like to put a focus on creating a fast and stable work flow through development and IT operations – this role is for you!
What You Can Expect
Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- 3+ years of experience with Windows Server, Development, and Software Integration
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Proficiency with programming languages including:
- Familiarity with enterprise monitoring and management platforms including:
- SolarWinds Orion, SolarWinds MSP N-Central, LogicMonitor, IPcentre
- Experience with service management platforms for incident, change, problem, and asset management (e.g. BMC
- Remedy, ServiceNow)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to review issues with both technical and non-technical people
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with the capability to adapt and change priorities as the business needs
- Excellent troubleshooting and research skills
- Eagerness to learn new concepts and technologies, and ability to share acquired knowledge
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!