Desktop Support Analyst (Keene, ND)
December 12, 2017
Long View is seeking a results-driven and team-oriented Desk Side Support Specialist for a client site in Keene, North Dakota! In this role, you will have a direct impact on customer satisfaction through providing service excellence and technical support. We’ll look to your technical expertise to provide the client with tier 1-3 support.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- Good working knowledge and experience with the following:
- Microsoft Office suite including Office 2010 and O365 – Outlook Web App
- Remote administration tools
- Microsoft Operating Systems (including Windows 7 and 10)
- A general understanding of network technologies, VPN, remote access solutions, terminal servers, virus protection and encryption tools
- Experience with PC builds, imaging and packaging system
- Experience working with a broad range of systems and peripherals including laptops, printers and copiers
- Knowledge of and experience in Active Directory administration in a professional capacity
- Knowledge of phone systems, including mobile phones and tablets
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility including working shifts and afterhours
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – articulate and diplomatic manner
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
- Self-motivated and ability to take responsibility
- Responsiveness and willingness to ensure on-call intervention
- Strong communication skills
- Resilience to cope with conflicting demands, ability to prioritize duties and work effectively under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Ability to work as part of an effective team assisting and supporting team members
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!