Deskside Support Consultant
January 2, 2018
Long View is seeking a dynamic Desktop Support Consultant for our Toronto office who is passionate about providing knowledgeable and excellent hands-on customer service and technical support to our clients! You will be expected to travel throughout the west end of Greater Toronto Area, Halton, Hamilton and especially to Niagara Falls as we have a large presence there. The expected travel is to be less than 50% in GTA.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- At least 2 years’ experience supporting a Microsoft environment in a Help Desk Support Role
- Experience in / with the following:
- Supporting desktops, laptops and workstation hardware in a corporate environment
- Microsoft Office 2007 / 2010 / 2013 / O365
- Windows XP / Windows 7 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 and Active Directory
- IMAC requests (Incident, Move, Add, Change) and an ITSM Toolset
- Troubleshooting Tier 1 network printer issues
- Understanding of server OS and hardware
- ITIL Certification or strong ITIL understanding
- A+ certification, HP APS – Desktop, laptop and workstation and / or a post-secondary technical education
- Experience with Remedy (ITSM) and enterprise mobility support (iPhone / Android / Blackberry)
- Ability / willingness to travel as described above
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!
Long View’s mission of building the best and most sustainable organization, in which our people have healthy lives and prosperous careers requires the best qualified people. To ensure this, we pride ourselves on a culture which fosters inclusive relationships, open communication which ensures reasonable accommodation, and diversity on all fronts.
For more information please send an e-mail to Long View Systems at Toronto.Careers@lvs1.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.