Client Services Manager
January 25, 2018
Long View is seeking a professional and people-focused Client Services Manager for our Vancouver office who is passionate about having a direct impact on our branch through the management of key functions within the Long View service model! You will ensure that the level of service delivery at your assigned client(s) is superior while also being accountable for people & performance management and client & team communication.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- At least 10 years of professional experience in a client service or consulting environment
- 5+ years of experience in a managerial role that included full cycle financial accountability
- Previous experience in IT services, project delivery, sales support and project management
- Proven ability to develop and realize practice / department plans within a business unit environment, leveraging your previous sales support experience
- Experience in service delivery excellence, with a strong customer focus
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership and guidance on project solution definitions, SOWs, SORs and RFP responses for current and future customers
- Experience managing customer and vendor relationships
- Strong team building and team management skills
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- University degree in commerce and/or business studies
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!